• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

ChrisMarsden wrote:
    I would like a no fuss mac edition card - i don't really want a flashed card or have to flash another myself. I'm not fixated on the X800XT - a slight lower performance card in the same class is fine for me. so if the cards available right now on ebay meet this criteria please buy - let me know about payment as i think you want it upfront?

The Radeon X800 Pro I purchased earlier ended up being a re-flashed PC card, but if anyone wants it, they can have it for free, just pay me what ever it costs to mail it to you. I only paid $30 for it, so it wasn't much of a loss.

I have bid on 2 current auctions that have genuine Mac Edition X800 XT Radeon cards for starting bids of $50 with free shipping to my address. There are other PC and Mac edition AGP Radeon cards on eBay at the moment as well, including a re-flashed Radeon FireGL X3, which is what I have installed in my G5 PowerMac (thanks to Jim for re-flashing it). It works well, but might be responsible for some random lock-ups I experience from time to time, or for times when my system does not want to boot up at all, and takes several attempts to finally get it running MorphOS3.9. The FireGL X3 is not cheap though, and the seller is asking over $130 for it.

Sorry I haven't been as attentive as I could have been in this search for Mac Edition Radeon video cards for other members here, but I have been distracted due to health issues for myself, my son, and the son of my best friend, who recently fell through a skylight, and 40 feet to a concrete floor below. He is lucky to be alive.

If you are still interested in getting a video card from me, please leave another message in this thread, and/or contact me via email. I prefer using email, instead of the PM system here, as I get email notifications on my cell phone, so respond to them much faster.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »13.07.16 - 22:01