• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

ChrisMarsden wrote:
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:
    2. ChrisMarsden Mac edition X800 or ? $50.00

I was successful in buying one X800 Pro today for less than either of the people on this list are willing to pay, but need to confirm that it is a Mac edition when it arrives. It was cheap, so I took a chance buying it. If it is a real Mac edition card, I will offer it to the members on this list, to see if it will fit their needs. I also put an offer of $50 on a Gigabyte X800XT, but also must confirm it is a Mac edition, and not a re-flashed PC card.

@amigadave, thanks for your efforts so far! above you wrote 'Mac edition X800 or ?' is this a question i need to answer?

either way once you have confirmed its a mac edition let me know and we can work out the finally cost with shipping (i'm in the UK). I'm looking forward to getting Morphos running.

I'll confirm if it is a real "Mac Edition", but Konrad was the first member here to contact me asking for help buying a card, so I will offer it to him, then to you if he declines.

@Jim, the auction said it was an 800Pro, but the sticker on the card showing the serial number had the text "X800XT", so I am hopeful that it is a Mac Edition, which is what my search criteria was for. It should be here in a few days, if the seller shipped it today or ships tomorrow.

Edit: Chris, if you want me to also look for Radeon 9800 Pro cards, let me know. Your first post mentioned that you might accept something different than the X800XT.

[ Edited by amigadave 16.06.2016 - 20:44 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »17.06.16 - 02:42