• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    OlafSch
    @Amigadave

Gunnar is sometimes perhaps a little too enthusiastic and he can be very harsh so some people dislike him but even if you do not like him at least he has delivered something in opposite to many others who only talked and then disappeared. I can remember one guy popping up on amiga.org asking what hardware people want and making lots of promises and be angry after some people were doubtful. That was the last time this person was seen. Or another guy who popped up saying what aros devs did was crap and he has rewritten it but never showed something and then disappeared, popped up on atari forum, again making promises and then finally disappeared. In the meantime it seems to me that the amiga community attracts weird people (I of course do not want to say with this everyone is weird). That includes fanatic people who see a hobby as a kind of religion and every critic or different opinion as blasphemy insulting and attacking everyone. That can be the used processor or OS. For me it is strange, we had terror attacks nearby recently, I have my work in real world in 2016 and normal private life and so on. There are thousands of things more important than a hobby.
  • »04.08.16 - 09:33