• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    OlafSch
    Quote:

amigadave schrieb:
    Quote:

ppcamiga1 wrote:
    There is no reason to use natami/vampire/apollo in 640x480 8bit.
    All test should be made at least at 800x600 16 bit.

Since 90% of all software ever written for the original Amiga was written to use 640x480 8bit, or LOWER resolutions and color depths, it certainly makes the MOST sense to test the Vampire boards and Apollo cores at such resolutions and color bit depths.

You make no sense! In your lame attempts to discredit the Vampire & Vampire2 boards, you clearly don't know what other Amiga users want to use them for. Do you even own or use any Amiga, or Amiga inspired computers or software with emulation any more?

Please go back to your Windows and Unix/Linux forums, and stop this nonsense criticizing something you have no interest in ever buying, and cannot objectively evaluate, due to your irrational feelings and behavior toward Gunnar. The only thing you are doing here is making a fool of yourself. I am done wasting my time replying to anything you have to say. If this site had a blocking feature, I would put you on the list, so I wouldn't have to see any more of your nonsense postings.

[ Edited by amigadave 31.07.2016 - 06:01 ]

Do not waste your time on him... he is not understanding and will never understand. There are already 200 cards delivered and lots more ordered, after version for A600 new cards for A500 and A1200 in preparation and I think there are also plans to support the big boxes. In amiga terms it is a very successful project and obviously satisfying a real need, all customers I read of are very happy. And if "never-buyers" like him like the project or not is completely irrelevant.
  • »01.08.16 - 11:03