• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    Quote:

NewSense schrieb:
    I tried to input some data into this program "Hurra - ich wachse!" V2.0 and got to the point to enter a 'Year of birth', but the input '+' and '-' seem to be offset, in that the + or - for YEAR is above each digit input field relates to the field to the left of the one it is above, so you cannot input a specific year, just the decade, or am I doing something wrong, or can someone else confirm this situation?

It's offsett is teh year is not a 4 didgit year. I thought it's okay to keep it tha way because usually birthdays of children of this app are probably not before the year 1000. With a 4 digit year this should not happen. Date format is dd mm yyyy.
    Quote:

Also, why is there no quit option? I can exit the program through Task Manager, but surely there should be a quit option in the program itself. If there is one then someone please explain where it is located to me.

[ Edited by NewSense 28.01.2017 - 04:22 ]

It's designed for Android. And usually Android apps don't have a quit option (don't know why though...) and I don't wanted behave this app diffrenent than other apps. The MorphOS version is a 1:1 compile form the Android version, hence no quit option (but the window has a close gaget if screen resolution is higher than 1280*735).

[ Editiert durch Zylesea 29.01.2017 - 20:28 ]
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »29.01.17 - 19:26
    Profile Visit Website