• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Yasu wrote:
    I can confirm this. Daniel Musshener now works alone with his company Golden Code.

Too bad his partnership with his graphic artist has dissolved, but maybe it will not be too difficult for Daniel to find a replacement artist to work with him on current and future projects.

In my opinion, Daniel is one of the few remaining premier programmers that our community is lucky to have working on software for Amiga and all Amiga inspired platforms. I hope he continues to support our community far into the future, and I will purchase, and/or donate to any projects he is working on that run on any of our platforms, even if I am not interested in using it. I want to make sure I have done some small part in trying to keep valuable programmers like Daniel, working on and supporting our community. IMHO, he appears to be very talented as a programmer who can create original solutions to allow the porting of otherwise difficult or impossible software titles to most of our Amiga/Amiga Inspired platforms (and sometimes all of our platforms).
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »07.04.16 - 21:14