• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    My hope for MorphOS in 2017 is that we find more programmers, for 3rd party MorphOS native software, be it original code, or ported from other systems. Also, I hope for the MorphOS Dev. Team to find a few new members for their team, who are full of energy and good coding skills, so that progress on both the existing PPC version of MorphOS, and the future x64 version of MorphOS will be realized faster, and there will be less stress, on our existing MorphOS Dev. Team members.

I fear that it is becoming less and less rewarding for many of the MorphOS Dev. Team members, to work on any part of MorphOS3.10, and some members of the community can be discouraging with their comments and lack of appreciation, for what the Dev. Team does (without any compensation for their time).

So, my suggestion to all MorphOS users is to give thanks for what we have already, to help out in any way that they can, and to keep a positive attitude towards the future of MorphOS. These actions will do much more good than complaints and questions asking when this or that feature will be completed, or when MorphOS3.10 will be released.

Happy New Year everyone!
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »01.01.17 - 05:57