• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I'd agree, if all the Amiga-type users pool what funds we can, collectively that is, to offer as a bounty, as long as the various Amiga systems are offered a final version then surely that's got to be better than only MorphOS contributing to the bounty.

In any case, Odyssey is also the browser for OS4, so naturally they would want it to support OS4, and OS3 only has IBrowse and Netsurf in reality, neither of which offer a 'rich' web-browsing experience thesedays. So to be able to support OS3 users would be a great improvement, the only snag seems to be RAM for most of the legacy/Classic Amiga systems, as OWB really uses up RAM very quickly on some sites, and as the JavaScript core seems to be so 'leaky' you can't get the RAM back unless you quit and restart on most occasions.

Anyway, when I get a some money available, hopefully soon, I'll contribute to a bounty to resolve this issue, if someone sets one up, once we know the workability, and an estimate by someone prepared to take on this task, to bring about the solution to the problem.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »11.12.15 - 03:26