• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Intuition wrote:
    Quote:

OlafSch wrote:
    Solve the endianess issue in Odyssey's JavaScript engine to allow using it on big endian CPUs. One of the approaches
    can be to bring in the minimal set of changes from Leaopard WebKit repository to Odyssey repository.

discussion here:
    http://aros-exec.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=9464&forum=8&post_id=97679#forumpost97679

I could imagine that it would be interesting for MorphOS users. Perhaps people could participate in discussion.

Nice initiative but I'd prefer to put money into a port of Blink+V8 to Odyssey to replace WebKit as they work fine on PPC already and have the resources of IBM behind them to keep the branch up to date.

Good point!

I would support any bounty to allow Odyssey to continue working and moving forward, be it with Webkit, or any other engine, but I hope that who ever does the work, it would include ports for MorphOS, AROS, and AmigaOS4.x (even AmigaOS3.x if possible). I would be hesitant to support any bounty that only targeted a single NG AmigaOS, or left any of the 3 NG OSes out of the loop.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »11.12.15 - 00:58