• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Jim wrote:
    Best to let the developers experiment as they will without making foolish commitments beforehand (like others).

From past experience, its a sure bet they will choose the best course.

But making foolish statements is what I do best! ;-)

As for choosing the best course, I have to agree with you, as I have liked and agreed with 90% of all decisions the MorphOS Dev. Team members have made for the past 10+ years, which for the Amiga (and Amiga inspired) community(ies), must be some kind of record. So many bad choices have been made by so many people in our community over the years, it often seems that more bad decisions have been made, than good decisions. Luckily, the MorphOS Dev. Team members have somehow managed to avoid this apparent curse for the most part.

As much as I want Trevor and Matthew to succeed and prosper with their A-Eon company, I must say that I have not agreed with anything close to 90% of their design or production decisions regarding NG Amiga hardware, but I give them all the credit in the world for taking the risk, spending the money, and at least trying to do something, instead of just complaining about the current state of our community, as most other users (and even many developers) do these days.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »16.12.15 - 20:16