• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Cego
    mr gandhi:

i'm so sorry. please forgive me and enlighten me with your light!

i was so wrong stating that a lot of morphos users are arrogant, that we lack support for newbies, that we mainly discuss OS4 related topics and that people won't accept criticism towards themselves here.
    But it seems that you only read and filter my harsh words!!! For that i really apologize. Now i feel so bad and full of shit that i couldnt make you and others relate to my statements instead of bad words.

But to be honest, i just give it back to others, i'd never started things like that and mr gandhi, please... i'm not the one who started insulting and bashing users, developers of other platforms on this site. This has a long history and people like to keep that habit alive in here for a long time. I'm done with that and if you'd really be interested in understanding my point you would see that what i say is a generel perception and not limited to individuals here.

Go and tell those other people who are so passionate in bashing and trolling about OS4 that they have some mental problems and some major issues. They are the ones who cant relax and enjoy using a niche system with all its flaws and mistakes. If all this is so unimportant and just a product then why invest so much time in all those topics? it's so paradoxical. It makes no sense at all...

I don't see morphos as something big in my life or a huge part of it. I just enjoy it as a system in my free time and would like to see some more activity and help in here, especially towards newbies. Why can't all those other people constantly hating os4 enjoy it too and share those ideas? i'm absolutely ok if people are fine with just using it, but not when they at the same time start hating and bashing OS4. i cant and i wont respect such users. live and let live. ever heard of that? you're mr gandhi, you probably did...
    Pegasos II G4 @1.0GHz, 1GB DDR Ram, Radeon 9200Pro, 240GB SSD+160GB HD, MorphOS 3.18, AmigaOS4.1 FE, Debian 8
  • »10.11.15 - 19:14