• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Quote:

For me, doing all that community projects, has something to do with passion and dedication.

Speaking form myself, I use MorphOS because I am a customer and I like the project. I do not consider myself a part of a community because I use the product. I used to consider myself part of the Amiga Kommunity, but those days are long gone. Whether I am part of some MorphOS community could be debated, but really I just like and use the product.

Users shouldn't be expected by default to contribute for free to a computer platform, and then be berated if they don't. Any computer platform needs end users. People who do want to be part of a community and involve in community projects are great, just don't browbeat those who don't.

I think here's where you miss the plot. You expect everyone to be part of some larger Amiga Kommunity, and contributing to some common goal of of elevating "t he name" to prior prominence. Many of us just don't care about that. We just see products, and we discuss products based on their merits or weaknesses.
  • »10.11.15 - 14:45