• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Yasu
    @Cego

Quote:

There is absolutely nothing besides this kinda chaotic forum for morphos newbies. you cant get more user unfriendly than this.

That was actually the point of my blog: to be a good first-to-go-place for new (or somewhat new) MorphOS users.

I think that there is one huge difference between this community and AmigaOS 4 community. That is that a lot of software is released pretty unnoticed here, unlike the red side where you easily get a (long) thread about the latest release if software X. Regardless if it's something new or just an update.

This may give the impression that nothing is ever released (while it actually is) and is probably not a moral boost for those who work on MorphOS software.

This we could so something about in order to let the developers know that their work is appriciated. I came in contact with the guy behind FPSE when I wanted to play some PS1 game but the emulator had some problems. And what do you know, he started to work on the problem (after several years of inactivity) and released his SDK as open source, making it possible for BSzili to fix it for the XBox 360 pad. Just by showing some appriciation and encouragement. Not just FPSE, I try to come in contact with a lot of different developers to show my interest and appriciation. It's actually pretty effective.

[ Edited by Yasu 10.11.2015 - 13:53 ]
    AMIGA FORUM - Hela Sveriges Amigatidning!
    AMIGA FORUM - Sweden's Amiga Magazine!

My MorphOS blog
  • »10.11.15 - 12:51
    Profile Visit Website