Quote:

deka schrieb:
    Quote:

OlafSch wrote:
    Quote:

Cego schrieb:
    @intuition

mimimi :,-(

when you are bashing the MorphOS user and calling them lazy, they do nothing, the OS is slow and buggy insulting the OS devs then you should not be surprised when someone asks what you are still doing here.

To tell the truth, I also tend to agree with Cego, as it seems that nothing happens at MOS. The almost only exception is a new OS release. Maybe many guys are doing something in the background:
    - Yasu's nice blog
    - Bsili comes with a new game port :)

My opinion is that, it could be more projects to be started by us (the users).
    Also small things could be done, like collecting/sharing information, etc.

I cannot judge activity in morphos camp because I do not follow it that closely. I only look at the weekly uploads and there it seems most activity 3rd party on amigaos then aros and then morphos. Of course most only small updates of simple tools and not really big new projects today (on all camps). And of course there is sometimes a tendency to arrogance (MorphOS is superior in everything). But even if you tell the truth you cannot slap people in the face and insult everyone. The critic about Tabor always was correct and no Hyperion bashing. A underpowered and weak embedded hardware that is even unsuited for AmigaOS is a bad choice. Also numbers tell the truth like comparing it to other platforms. I do not think that this is arrogance how cego saw it.
  • »10.11.15 - 12:16