• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    The no question in fact, because both exists, the users are not the same, Os4 fans invest money actively into everything they want, even if it's vapor, Os4 users are not more rich for many of them but they think that it's the price of the boingball :-)
    For me i prefer Morphos, it's because it was the first amigaos child in powerpc. I consider Morphos as a real AmigaOS but more stable more efficient and i imagine that MorphosNg will be excellent.
    I have many friends which uses the both operating systems, many of them prefer Morphos,but the some of them prefer Os4. I like also morphos cause some mens which i consider as friends are in the Mosteam. Some coders says that debbuging is easier on Os4 but they also sayed that morphos is more advanced in many things.
    For me whith Os4 was not the right question, whitout hyperion was the better one. They do nothing real they just hype, like timberwolf,gallium,smp,memory protection,libreoffice....many of Os4 developpers and programmers i know are sure that hyperion want all the glory for them but they are just vapor.

[ Edited by acepeg 05.11.2015 - 23:08 ]
  • »05.11.15 - 22:04