• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Punkyclown wrote:
    Anytime you lose a major contributor from your community of users this is a lose for you.
    The fact that all these folks are working on and updating their systems can not be bad. The
    more the merrier. I don't care what system they are supporting, we are all Amigans at
    heart. However you want to love that system is good news for all of us. I support everyone
    in their indevers. Long live Amiga! Gives me joy almost every single day, when I'm not
    to frustrated with it.
    Brad Hansen

You miss the point of this thread, and my question. It is aimed ONLY at MorphOS and its users and programmers, not the greater "Amiga" community. Please don't misunderstand my creation of this thread as any kind of wish for any of this to happen. It is all hypothetical, a waste of time, and useless discussion for entertainment, or thoughtful reflection on the "What If" of the question posed.

What in the "MorphOS" world would change? Anything?

Comments from others, like "the damage is already done" aren't needed, or wanted, as they add nothing to the discussion, other than more hatred and conflict.

[ Edited by amigadave 03.11.2015 - 19:56 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »04.11.15 - 03:55