• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Quote:

Cego wrote:
    i think they only made the right decision. They realized that they can't finish the project themselves so they made it open source to give it a chance by other developers. i saw those guys in Neuss and i don't think that nobody of them deserve that kind of harsh and rude accusations and bad talking.

They made the right decision by releasing an early alpha, collecting bounty funds, and holding the source hostage for several years until it was near worthless?

But hey don't ask me, go ask the bounty contributers. I saw far more negative feedback about TW from bounty contributers, aka OS4 users, than I saw from the outside. If they were working in good faith, at the very least they would have released the full source plus docs immediately after collecting bounty funds. They also wouldn't try blocking collaborative efforts that would primarily benefit bounty contributers, aka OS4 users.

The same people who dropped good hard earned money on TW, had to turn around and drop even more money to get an actual working browser (OWB). I don't blame them for having a bad taste in their mouth.

[ Edited by redrumloa 02.11.2015 - 13:32 ]
  • »02.11.15 - 18:32