• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

ASiegel wrote:
    Yes.

People were able to test it at the Amiga 30 event in Neuss, Germany. MorphOS developer Frank Mariak had spent a considerable amount of time before the show to ensure that it could be shown.

I thought I remembered Frank mentioning that he was in contact with Deron about finishing a working MorphOS version 5.x.x.x of Pagestream, but that has all been kept very hush-hush for the time it has taken for it to get to this point.

Good news indeed, as far as I am concerned, and probably for many, many other Amiga users who have migrated to MorphOS, and still use Pagestream. It was a great program then, and hopefully will be again. ;-)

I still use Pagestream v4.1.5.6 Pro a lot on MorphOS under 68k emulation with Trance, but a native MorphOS version 5.x.x.x of Pagestream, with all the bugs that were so prevalent on the Windows, and Amiga releases will be a real PLUS for MorphOS.

Thanks a lot Frank, and Deron, for persisting with re-invigorating this software back into life, after such a lot of inactivity. :bloons:

I now am really a great deal more optimistic it will actually see the 'light-of-day'. 8-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »13.10.15 - 20:50