• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    OlafSch
    Quote:

Acill schrieb:
    I don't like getting involved in all this, but those against OS4 using MUi have a good point. If you followed the entire drama of this from the beginning OS4 wanted NOTHING to do with MUI. They stated it numerous time. MorphOS owes them nothing at all now. The fact they are scrambling to get it ported and working as well on OS4 just shows they were wrong in that.

On the other side, I HATE the damn bickering and fighting. I use all three versions now. I still agree that MOS is built much better, is more advanced and more "Amiga" like over the other, but having the teams compete is stupid and will get us nothing. Work together and help attract new users and developers.

I do not think that MUI4 is really important for AmigaOS now. On MorphOS it is used for Odyssey and expecially for Ambient. AmigaOS is based on Reaction. The old Odyssey is already running, a new port not in sight. What else do you need MUI4 on AmigaOS for? To me it seems more like a private competition with the MorphOS camp, for that they also use the naming.
  • »05.01.16 - 10:26