• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Quote:

OlafSch wrote:

I know where the hate comes from but does it help today?

I haven't been active on anywhere except occasionally posting to Morphzone for a while now. I was semi-active on Moobunny, but that has been shut down for 6 months. I haven't posted on the corporate owned OS4 sites (A0/AWN) literally in years. Very few OS4 users read Morphzone. besides, me stating facts about what a competing operating system is doing in an illegal/unethical way isn't hate, just facts.

Does stating facts help? I don't know, but stating facts certainly don't hurt anything. What does hurt the platform is the competition illegally hijacking a core component of MorphOS and claiming it to be the legitimate product. I've bought numerous licenses and contributed to several bounties. I'd like to see MorphOS succeed. It is sad and disheartening that the MorphOS Team play ethically while the OS4 Team plays very dirty, and people want to insult the MorphOS team and applaud the OS4 team.

If the shoe were on the other foot, if it were the MorphOS team pulling such a stunt, there would be no calls for us to all get along and sing Kumbaya. There would be legal threats and likely legal action.
  • »03.10.15 - 15:32