• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Yasu wrote:
    I would have thought more people at a.org and AW would at least think it's proper to credit Piru for his work. At least.

Sadly, both those sites have been over run by a very vocal minority that no longer create productive forum threads, or make sensible comments on existing threads (most of the time).

Although I rarely visit either site any longer, when I do, it just seems to be the same fighting and complaining by the same dozen or so members who dominate all threads with their crap, while the majority of the members have either left, or just lurk and never bother to post any comments to the forums.

This has nothing to do with the owners, or moderators, who occasionally attempt to reign in the trouble makers and restore some kind of order there, but it has more to do with the social disease that has been created by the security some individuals feel being anonymous (usually) and safely hidden behind their computer screens and keyboards, writing things they would never have the courage to say face-to-face, or in a public place.

I don't blame Piru for not posting to either of those sites anymore (or only very rarely).
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »18.09.15 - 18:28