• MorphOS Developer
    CISC
    Just a quick response to other questions regarding our SDK (I won't bother discussing the nonsense spouted by Ben Hermans (who obviously slept through law school) and his cronies as those speak for themselves to people who care to stay informed):

I was indeed the one who initially wrote our includes, by hand, using the NDK 3.1 and AROS includes as reference, anything else would have been counter-productive and legally unnecessary.

The reason ordering is largely the same (but not always for reasons I'll come back to) is because I used diff (-ub) to ensure I did not produce spelling-errors, which would be catastrophic (and potentially undiscovered for years) in an SDK.

All partitioning or reordering done in the includes are for logical reasons (either because of version divide or other imperatives), f.ex. I recall shuffling a few things around so they made more sense to anyone using the includes as documentation (which at the time was the only official documentation we would have).

- CISC

[Edit: Changed "minions" to "cronies" after rightful complaints from those adorable (yet "evil") little yellow buggers]

[ Edited by CISC 16.09.2015 - 07:53 ]
  • »14.09.15 - 08:26