• MorphOS Developer
    Nadir
    Quote:

Georg wrote:

What's same is the visible selected area when clicking a timezone (timezones_big.png, timezones_small.ilbm). So MOS timezone_<n>.png where probably created based on AROS timezone image. The MOS images are also the exact same size as the AROS _big images). And take a look at MOS's "mask.png".

The way coordinates are mapped to timezones may very well be completely different. Or it was changed/rewritten over time. Like MOS Multiview which in old MOS versions used to be based on AROS, but not in newer versions.

Georg, I wrote the locale.mprefs in 2001/2002. While I had seen the Aros gadget in action, I can assure you that from day one, there was not a single line borrowed. It is a completely different implementation, written in MUI (which did not even exist for Aros back then as far as I remember).

As for Mutliview, earlier version of MorphOS indeed used the Aros implementation (with proper attributions) but this changed when another author decided to write a completely new implementation from scratch.
  • »11.09.15 - 23:12