• jPV
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    jPV
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:
    There are several members of MorphZone.org who are interested in buying one or more of my embroidered MorphOS t-shirts, but the mailing or shipping cost is rather expensive to send them to Europe. With that in mind, I have decided to lower the price of the shirts from $15, to just $12 each. Mailing cost is $26.50 for one, or $66.25 for a medium size box which I might be able to fit 5, or 6 shirts into.

Sending 6 shirts for $66.25 would make the shipping cost about $11.05 per shirt, so the total price per shirt would be $23.05. That appears to be the best price I can offer to sell the balance of the shirts, unless I can find a cheaper way to mail or ship shirts to Europe.

Hmm.. what I've been ordering some band t-shirts or CDs from US to Europe the postage has always been max $15. At least one receipe which I can see now says USPS Global Priority Mail. So.. would there still be some cheaper option with USPS... I'm not sure if the stuff has been sent as a package or a letter, but they usually come in letterish plastic packaging.

[ Edited by jPV 23.10.2015 - 10:25 ]
  • »23.10.15 - 09:15
    Profile Visit Website