• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    There are several members of MorphZone.org who are interested in buying one or more of my embroidered MorphOS t-shirts, but the mailing or shipping cost is rather expensive to send them to Europe. With that in mind, I have decided to lower the price of the shirts from $15, to just $12 each. Mailing cost is $26.50 for one, or $66.25 for a medium size box which I might be able to fit 5, or 6 shirts into.

Sending 6 shirts for $66.25 would make the shipping cost about $11.05 per shirt, so the total price per shirt would be $23.05. That appears to be the best price I can offer to sell the balance of the shirts, unless I can find a cheaper way to mail or ship shirts to Europe.

I'll have to get one of those medium boxes to make sure I can really fit 6 shirts into it, or if that number will have to be reduced to 5.

Edit: Nice pictures Paul, but it appears that neither you, or myself got a picture of the new pair of MorphOS banners/posters Chris Colin made for me (at no cost, which was very kind of him to do, as he is NOT a MorphOS user, and I believe he is mostly an AmigaOS4.x user).

[ Edited by amigadave 22.10.2015 - 19:46 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »23.10.15 - 04:43