• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:
    I have sold 5 or 6 shirts so far, which is good, but I am sure I will have several after the show ends, so if anyone wants one of them, I have them in 3 different sizes. They are 100% cotton, so will shrink when washed and the sizes available are Large (L), Extra Large (XL), and Extra-Extra Large (XXL).

I am only asking $15 each for them, plus shipping charges to anywhere in the world, so if anyone wants one of them, let me know. The embroidery turned out very nice, and I have gotten compliments from everyone who has seen them.

I still can't get Steve Solie to purchase one, even though I offered him a discounted price, but he said that he probably couldn't, as it might cost him more than the purchase price, if he were to wear a MorphOS T-Shirt!

I told him I would settle for just Photo Shop picture of his head on a body wearing one of the shirts.

They are great shirts and well worth the $15.00! You wont find one like this again with an embroidered logo on it. Dave did a great thing offering them for just about what it cost him to get them made.
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »19.10.15 - 05:49
    Profile Visit Website