• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Andreas_Wolf wrote:
    I don't consider technical writers as "business types".

See my revised definition of what I meant by "business types" (=not hardware designer, or software developer). Business Type was not the best choice of words, but that is what I chose based on one story from the person who accompanied David Morse to Atari to drop off the $500,000 check to repay the loan, and save Amiga from becoming only a technology (virtually stolen) to be used or incorporated into the Atari computers.

Edit:

That is the first time I have looked at the show schedule. I am pretty sure that there were many more people who showed up and volunteered to give a short talk during either day of the show, so don't go strictly by who is listed on that schedule. There were many things about the show that were changed and very fluid. As problems arose, solutions were implemented, as happens at many such events. Tim Jennison was not listed, but even though I did not see him, several other people did, and I would be very surprised if he did not speak for at least a few minutes some time during the day he was at the show.

[ Edited by amigadave 27.07.2015 - 14:35 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »27.07.15 - 23:25