• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    I was successful in getting MorphOS3.9 installed on my Dual 2.7GHz G5 PowerMac w/FireGLX3 R420 Radeon video card, 1tb hdd, & 8gb RAM (1.5 usable to MorphOS) last night. Strangely it took 3 tries to get it to boot after the installation finished, but they say "3rd time's the charm".

I will connect it to the Internet this morning (in about 6 or 7 hours, so I should try to get some sleep now), so I can complete the registration process. I will also be updating the other 4 MorphOS systems to 3.9, but I am worried about getting the Efika running again. The IDE controller on it is so flaky, doing new installs or updates is usually a nightmare.

I would have left the Efika at home, but the show organizers wanted it there on the History Table(s) as part of the timeline progression.

My plan is to use the Efika, 1.5GHz G4 MacMini, & over-clocked single 1.5GHz G4 PowerMac MDD on the History Tables, and reserve my 1.67GHz 17" G4 PowerBook and Dual 2.7GHz G5 PowerMac connected to a 37" LCD TV at the dedicated MorphOS display table.

I'll be spending the rest of this week preparing all of my systems for this show, and would welcome any suggestions for software to display during the event.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »22.07.15 - 12:47