• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

ASiegel wrote:

The file format is not relevant for scaling images per se. PNG uses lossless image compression so there is no degredation of quality if you save the image again in this format.

Did you click on "Add to Drive" in the upper right corner? You need to left-click each image and then select "Download" to access the full quality version of each file. (A number of the files are not in PNG format.)

In your earlier post, you mentioned a need for logos that you can use for handouts. The PNG logos I provided are sufficiently detailed for use on US letter size paper sheets. If you needs changed and you want to print something larger, please specify what size you have in mind.

I may need to re-download the files again, I'll check the files I have on my hard drive to see what I ended up with. I think I Right clicked each file to download them, not "Left Clicked".

I don't know how much a local printing shop will charge to make a 36" wide, or 48" wide poster size print of any of those images, but if it is less than $100 US dollars, I will try to get a new poster made for this event, and reuse it at later AmiWest Shows in the future as well.

If anyone wants to create a new poster design and send me the file for it, I may use it for my poster, instead of the images ASiegel has suggested and provided.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »15.07.15 - 03:16