• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    @ASiegel,

Thanks for providing those files. I have not tried to enlarge png image files before, do they scale well to larger sizes, or is it dependent on what program I try to use for that purpose?

@AWolf,

I mentioned the Mac version of the ISO only because I would expect some of the former Amiga users to possibly have an old PPC G4 or G5 Mac in a closet or attic, but doubt very much if any of them have Pegasos, or SAM460 systems, even if the ISO will work on those rare systems as well as the many G4 and few G5 Mac systems that are supported.

I am still looking for suggestions from the other members here for what software they would think is best to demonstrate during the show. I am hoping to have 4 to 6 MorphOS compatible systems running, between the History table(s) and the table dedicated to MorphOS alone. Please add any suggestions for software to present during the show by posting a message to this thread.

I also would very much appreciate help at the MorphOS table from any MorphOS users who are able to attend the show on either, or both show days. Let me know if you are attending the show, and even if you can only help out at the MorphOS table for a few hours, any time you can volunteer will be helpful. If I can't find any other MorphOS users to help out, I am afraid that the MorphOS display table will be "unmanned" at various times during the show, when I am busy helping out with other tasks, plus some brief moments when I want to look around and see everything that is displayed by others, or listen to the various speakers who are scheduled to give talks during different times throughout the show.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »14.07.15 - 03:33