• ASiegel
    @ amigadave

I have shared a folder with you on Google Drive. You should have received an email from Google about this. If you are not familiar with Google Drive, after logging in to your GMail account, just visit https://drive.google.com

Please note that the sizes of all larger poster designs were chosen to fit international paper formats which are different from those that are common in North America (metric vs. imperial, etc.). Those pictures may have to be cropped to fit on US paper sizes. However, I did include at least two small poster designs that fit on US letter paper sheets and can be printed on a home printer. Depending on whether your printer supports borderless printing or not, I made to sure to include one version with a white border.

Please also note that some pictures use the CYMK color format which is common for print materials. Some software applications may fail to display them correctly (or at all). On the other hand, any materials that include "rgb" as part of the file name may have to be converted to "CYMK" before they can be printed by a professional printing service. (Some companies will do the the conversion for you, others will not and may simply print the designs with wrong colors, as happened to me with FedEx Office.)

If you need any assistence with the files, please let me know.
  • »09.07.15 - 10:28