• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Thank you Frank,

The stress caused from packing and moving is making me irritable and putting me in a bad mood, so forgive the tone of any of my recent messages on these forums.

I will be so glad when the move is completed. Hopefully I will have at least a week between the last day of moving things, and the date of the show, so I can relax and prepare all of my computers that are being used during the show, with the latest OS updates, and lots of cool software applications and games.

I want to show the many former Amiga users who come to the show how well MorphOS runs, and many of the applications, utilities, and games that have been written for MorphOS, or ported from other platforms. I think that many of them will be surprised at how many different hardware choices are available to run MorphOS on, and many of them may have old Mac systems in their closets or attics, which are compatible and can run MorphOS3.9.

If I have the extra time, I may even burn several blank CD's with the Mac version of MorphOS3.9, and give them away to show participants who tell me that they have compatible hardware to run it at home. That way they will be more likely to try it out, instead of going home and forgetting to download MorphOS3.9 for themselves and then forgetting all about trying it in a few weeks.

I am both excited and stressed that there is too little time to prepare for this show. Hopefully the excitement will surpass the stress, and I will enjoy volunteering my time to help out at this event. We have many people working on organizing this show, so I am sure that it will turn out to be one of the best Amiga shows to happen in the USA for a very long time. I also hope that we get several hundred people to attend (a few thousand would be even better).

@everyone,

Please send your suggestions about what should be shown during the show. I will have 4 to 6 MorphOS systems set up (2 or 3 on the "History of Amiga" tables, and 2 or 3 on the table dedicated only for MorphOS), so I can have many different software suggestions running at the same time, but on different systems.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »09.07.15 - 02:07