• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Thanks for all who replied to this thread.

I did look for contact email addresses to several different MorphOS Dev. Team members, but every link I checked for their websites did not result in me finding any email addresses (I did not check all of the member website links, only a few).

I will use one of the email addresses suggested to contact the team and ask if any of them have a higher resolution logo I can use to put the butterfly on a poster.

@eliyahu,

I am not sure I will be able to make it to AmiWest this year, but if I can, I will be there, and I will attempt to represent MorphOS better than I did last year (which was almost nothing, other than having my G4 PowerBook available running MorphOS). It is hard to stay motivated at promoting MorphOS in California when there seems to be so little interest from the MorphOS Dev. Team to promote at these events, and almost zero other MorphOS users willing to help out at the AmiWest shows, or the upcoming 30th Anniversary event.

I am still trying to get all of my things moved to my new permanent residence in Northern California, so I have little time to prepare for either event, but I will do everything I can to make a dedicated MorphOS display table happen at both events. I am already committed to providing 2 or 3 MorphOS capable systems for the "History of Amiga Timeline" tables. But I would still like to have a table dedicated to only MorphOS promotion, if possible.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »05.07.15 - 04:53