• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Bump!

The only MorphOS Dev. Team member I have an email address for is Jadacaps, and he has informed me that he is no longer active with the group, since the birth of his child. He suggested that I contact Frank Mariak, instead of himself, to ask for permission to use the official MorphOS logo, and to copy the text from the official MorphOS website pages, so I can use it on posters at the dedicated MorphOS display table at the 30th Anniversary event in Mountain View, California.

Do any of you have a contact email address for Frank, or any of the other MorphOS Dev. Team members who can give me such permission? Perhaps one of the team members will see this forum message and contact me? I only have a little more than 3 weeks to design and print out posters and handouts for a MorphOS display table, and I am getting nervous about running out of time.

I would rather not attempt to organize a dedicated MorphOS display table at this event, than to do it and not have a good result. Again, I think that this show is a great opportunity to show former Amiga users how great MorphOS really is and I don't want to miss the chance to show people what MorphOS can do, but without any help, it is going to be very difficult for me to complete this task, as well as all of the other tasks that I am helping out with during the show and banquet events. If you are a MorphOS user who is going to attend this event, please contact me and let me know if you can help.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »03.07.15 - 08:38