• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Still looking for help at the MorphOS display table for the 30th Anniversary event at the museum of computer history in Mountain View, California on July 25th & 26th.

I have also tried to contact MorphOS Dev. Team members, to get their input for what should be displayed, and permission to use their official logo and copies of the text from the official MorphOS website on handouts that I would print at my own cost, but I have not received any response, and I am running out of time.

I think it would be a great shame if there were no dedicated MorphOS display table at this event, and the only representation of MorphOS was limited to one or two MorphOS systems with a brief description on the tables designated for a timeline of history from the A1000 to the X5000, with one of every model of Commodore Amiga, as well as many AmigaOne systems, in order of release dates. In my opinion, that would be a very poor representation of MorphOS, if it is only a couple of systems in that timeline display.

That is why I am trying to organize a dedicated MorphOS display table, but could really use some help, as I am already confirmed for helping out with many other systems for the show from my Amiga collection, as well as helping out with miscellaneous tasks at the show, as needed.

If you can attend the show and can help me out, or if you have any advice on how to make the dedicated MorphOS display table special, please contact me.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »01.07.15 - 10:05