• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Hi, I am new to MorphOS and just now got to try Chrysalis for the first time. I did a clean install to my powerbook and I can't believe all the things in there. I really appreciate it. I have two things I am hoping to get some help with.

1. There are new menu items, some across the top in the ambient bar and some things in my RMB context popup menu that are not in English. Most of my system is still in English and I checked my Local setting and they are set for United States and English with no other languages chosen. How do I get these to display in English, they appear to be in French. (Note: Not all items in these menus are in French. Thins like "Extract" and "Extract here" are all in French now. But most of the menu, the top part, is still in English.

2. The OWB installed by Chrysalis doesn't play YouTube Videos...at all.... All I get is a black windows where the video should be playing. No audio, no video, no controls on the screen for it. Just a blank place where it all should be.

[ Edited by DFergFLA 27.02.2016 - 21:26 ]
  • »28.02.16 - 02:09