• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    Quote:

Elric schrieb:
    Hello!

I have the same problem:

(Since 3.7...)

The wifi on the Netgear pcmcia works well (exept a frist short connexion on startup, a break and a sometimes long time to connect back... After that, it's ok.).

When I want to use the internal one (MorphBook 5.3), the prefs panel freezes, and no possibilities..... Comming back to the pcmcia one, sometimes it's direct ok, or it needs some reboots to go...

One thing too: when the Atheros is running ok, in the prefs window the networks are displayed correctly for the bcm43 aswell...

Same here. If the Atheros is correctly connected the prefs do work, if a connection failed the network prefs freeze. And there are more side effects: for exampe YAM crashes on quitting if the network connection failed.
    I'd say I need about three bootups to connect rightly. But I am behind a repeater (planing to buy a more powerful router soon to get rid of that repeater).
    Btw.: Is there a clean way to reset/restart the network except rebooting?

[ Editiert durch Zylesea 19.05.2015 - 22:53 ]
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »19.05.15 - 22:48
    Profile Visit Website