• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    metatron
    Quote:

Have you tried to go network after you have booted from the MorphOS 3.8 CD (or from ISO image)? That way it could be verified if it's something wrong with your installed system or does it happen with completely clean too.
    And when the network settings freeze, but rest of the system is usable, is there lot of stuff in the debug log (check from the Debug sbar module)?
    [ Edited by jPV 19.05.2015 - 14:07 ]

I booted from the 3.8 CD, but the same behaviour.
    I open System Preferences -> Network -> Enable checkbox [x] wl0 (bcm43xx_wl.device:0)
    The wireless network list fills up. I choose my accesspoint. Pressing "connect...", entering the secret pass key -> freeze. The system freezes completely. Mouse pointer is frozen, keyboard is frozen. The only way to revive the system is pressing the power button for >4sec.

Normaly the system freezes a few seconds after enabling the wl0 checkbox. When booting from CD I have the chance selecting a network.
    After rebooting my system I renamed these files:
    sys:prefs/env-archive/sys/wireless.prefs
    sys:prefs/env-archive/sys/WLANMNGR

Now I can enable wl0 (bmc43 device) without freezing my system. But I cannot connect to my network. When connecting to my network the system freezes...

[ Editiert durch metatron 19.05.2015 - 12:55 ]
  • »19.05.15 - 13:47