• MorphOS Developer
    bigfoot
    Quote:

Frek wrote:
    PowerMac G5 1.8Ghz, 1.5GB RAM with Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB (Mac version; from factory as I paid almost $600 extra for the 9800 when I bought the G5 in 2003.)

MorphOS 3.7 - Runs generally fine; Occasional lockups if left on over night or so but otherwise it seems to work fine. Finds only about 960-980MB RAM.

MorphOS 3.8 - Extremely slow when booting from the CD; Fails to find any of my harddrives. Did not attempt installing it at this time (ie. mounting the disk from OS 3.7 and manually installing it). Finds around 1470-1480 MB RAM.

Hey Frek. I'm fairly sure I've solved your graphics card issue. I would also like you to test a fix for your HD issue, but I can't find your email address. I'll give you mine in a private message instead, send me a mail if you're interested.
    I rarely log in to MorphZone which means that I often miss private messages sent on here. If you wish to contact me, please email me at [username]@asgaard.morphos-team.net, where [username] is my username here on MorphZone.
  • »17.05.15 - 20:27
    Profile Visit Website