• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    takemehomegrandma
    Quote:

itix wrote:

Quote:

Always having the latest Odyssey build on the MorphOS image would be great, and I mean, since it's already compiled and ready anyway...?

We did that past for OWB but like I said someone must still update binaries to MorphOS repository. We dont always remember and when we remember we remember it day after release! :-)

:-)

OK I understand that you must have strict and clear routines for how you work in order to handle and build a huge project like MorphOS. I just hoped for a small exception from the routines regarding Odyssey, where someone manually did some "lha x ..." on the latest Odyssey archive before shipping the MorphOS image out of the door.

I suppose I have to settle with the general between-the-lines explanation "we don't do that".

Well, downloading the latest Odyssey version after install (not this time though, obviously, since the patches has not yet been applied to that version) isn't that much of a problem anyway...

:-)

Edit: And it looks like Fab is working on a new version with recent WebKit. Who knows, maybe a 1.25 will be ready before MorphOS 3.9? And maybe it will even be included? ;-)
    MorphOS is Amiga done right! :-)
    MorphOS NG will be AROS done right! :-)
  • »15.05.15 - 23:31