• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Raf_MegaByte
    @Fab

Quote:

Fab wrote:
    @Raf_MegaByte
    You seem rather confused about what causes that leak... So let's rule out all the unrelated factors :

It has *nothing* to do with network connections setting

It was not me, it was pegasos_sigi2

Quote:

The problem doesn't reside in WebKit caching system

It was suggested by Broadblues

Quote:

I developed the F12 key cache purge option on MorphOS, so of course it works, but it only purges what can be purged (images, fonts, css, scripts, internal caches), which leads us to the real leak reason : JavascriptCore memory handling.

Oh, so F12 works automatically without prompting anything. Words of Deadwood confused me.

Infact actually I was at 71,4% memory usage, I pressed F12 and it flushed memory down to 65%.

it is not so many memory but is a palliative, thanks.

Quote:

That said, i can still use OWB for days without exhausting my memory, and that includes youtube videos, facebook and other resource hungry pages. And when the memory requester appears, pressing 'quit' most often works, actually.

I know it works many often, but it is a mandatory issue, not a solution.

And, not to lack of respect, but when memory requester prompts, it is not a good view specialy when I have guests at home laughing about how pitiful is MorphOS, neither good for anyone wants to approach MorphOS coming from OSX, for example.

[ Edited by Raf_MegaByte 09.05.2015 - 12:47 ]
    Bill Gates "Think!", Steve Jobs: "Think different!" So... Let these guy continue blabbering thinking and enjoy computing! We are on Amiga!
  • »09.05.15 - 12:30