• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Cego wrote:
    in my opinion theres one huge problem regarding the OS4 community and that is AmiStore. They really squeeze out the last penny from the user. but thats A-EON business it seems...

Not sure why you think that AmiStore (and apparently A-Eon paying programmers for their work), is a bad thing for the AmigaOS4.x users. If the AmigaOS4.x community does not have enough talented programmers, who are willing to donate their spare time writing code for free, then the only logical solution is for the community to pay programmers who are willing to do the work needed for a price.

It is unusual, and lucky for us, that the MorphOS Dev. Team does as much as they do without compensation, and that they are as talented and prolific at completing code, as they have been these last 10+ years. If I understand the license model correctly, the money goes to either Ralph Schmidt or to maintain the official MorphOS website, or both, and none of it goes to the Dev. Team members. (I'm sure someone will correct me on this)
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »07.06.16 - 02:12