• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    TheMagicM
    Quote:

Zylesea wrote:
    What if you live in a country whre prices are low and wages, too? 79 EUR in sweden is on average earned with much lesser hours of work than 79 EUR with average work in other countries. E.g. what if you are unemployed in Greece? The advice (not by you) "get a 2nd job" is a bit snobish I'd say. The thing is: It's more or less only for ppl in rich countries and with a job. No prob with that and IMHO no urgend need to change that (the world is not fair). But at least one should stay honest. For most ppl (worldwide) it is expensive. As you rightly said: it's a market offer. Get it or leave it. I took the offer three times alredy.

If someone is unemployed, the last thing they need to be buying is an operating system. Maybe their goal should be finding a job, putting food on the table, paying bills and maybe later registering MorphOS. So, people that cant afford it have it for FREE, its called rebooting. I dont want to take food off the tables of MorphOS developers so I registered MorphOS. I can only imagine the Devs right now..trying to find a slice of bread to eat, crumbs falling on the keyboard, then them suctioning it up and eating the crumbs. Just imagine what a few pennies a day can do for a MorphOS Dev...puts a smile on their face, 2 slices of bread next to their C programming book and then they continue writing MorphOS NG, the ass kicking OS that fucks them all.
  • »01.03.16 - 03:52
    Profile Visit Website