• jPV
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    jPV
    Quote:

In_Correct wrote:
    I understand that also, but my point is new potential MorphOS users such as audience of the Pi devices could try a 35 EUR MorphOS on a Pi device (if such device exist) but what if potential new users enjoy MorphOS very much that they also desire it on a larger computer? (one with 10+ USB ports for example or something impossible for a Pi device)

For such a theory to be possible, entry level compatible Pi device must exist, and then mid level device must exist also. Currently no MorphOS compatible mid level device exists either. (SAM computer, PowerPC Laptop Notebook, etc.) But this theory could attract new MorphOS users. (targeting the audience of Pi devices)

From what I know of audience of Pi device: the user base is large and growing increasing larger. How difficult to establish a Pi foundation? How difficult was the Raspberry Pi and Banana Pi foundations to become into existence?

Uhm... haven't we already had cheap lowend device (Efika, you can even buy it new still) with cheap licence. I guess it's quite close what you mean by "Pi" here.

Then we have all range of Macs for example, from cheap mid range to higher range, and licence cost is cheaper for mid range and highest only to higher range.

I may not have read all of this thread with thought, but what should be different?

[ Edited by jPV 14.01.2015 - 20:19 ]
  • »14.01.15 - 17:18
    Profile Visit Website