Topic is Locked
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    koszer
    QMaster wrote:
    Quote:

Have you ever read what are you replying on? I've said that separatists ALREADY shot many UA aircrafts including IL-76

That's correct. Only they've been shooting at everything that moves in the air above.

Quote:

using Strela (4km max. It physically can't shot to height of 10-11km.)

But they've just recently acquired a few BUK launchers from their friends in Vooruzhonnije Sily Rossiyskoj Federatsii, didn't they?

Quote:

I don't see any profit of it to DNR. Big problems and very big problems if proven only.

Doesn't mean there's no profit at all, just that you (we?) don't see any. There are some interesting hypotheses though...

Quote:

UA anti-aircrafters had already shot airliner once in 2001

So did RUS anti-aicrafters three times already on: June 14 1940, April 20 1978, September 1 1983... It seems that the torough training doesn't help either...
    Moreover, in 2001, president Viadimir Putin claimed that "the weapons used in those exercises had such characteristics that make it impossible for them to reach the air corridor through which the plane was moving". He lied back then, so probably he's lying now :)

Quote:

and had no any learning shots since then.

I find it highly improbable. That's 13 years, y'know...

Quote:

No practice -> only theoretical study -> lame shot. Seems logical.

No "separatist" planes operating in the area -> no need for shooting -> no shot missile. Seems logical.
    On the contrary - "separatists" had no practice in BUK operating, only theoretical study probably. They might have done just one lame shot ;)
  • »28.07.14 - 19:45
Topic is Locked