• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    boot_wb
    cha05e90,
    Quote:

Really? I mean: Reeeeally? No E-UAE/WinUAE on your Mac or Win machines running OS1.x-3.x every now and then? :-)

(In the immortal words of "The Dangerous Brothers" "Rea-he-he-he-HEALLY?")

Yup. I have WinUEA installed on the laptop, but haven't used it since about 4 years ago (when I had regular commuting journeys which benefitted from the use of a laptop). Sold my two AT A4000Ts last year, which constituted the last of my 'classic' Amiga collection. Don't have an OS4.x capable machine...

Current setup:
    XP laptop for surfing (soon to be replaced with (insert flavour) linux)
    MorphOS Mac-mini as video-output device (and currently audio output, but the groundplane interference from both USB and network are driving me schitz)

Soon: Efika + Terratec Studio22 as audio output device, via Linux + MPD, through my Rogers A100 amp outputting via MS3.10 bass/treble speakers, a pair of deep-bass speakers (8" cones in 34" cabinets) and an active subwoofer (via the tape-out of the amp)...

Sure would be nice to have MPD for MorphOS, but as we haven't implemented even 5.1 sound in a practically useful way yet (yes, AHI can handle multiple (>2) channels, but the API is "confusing" and no media player currently takes advantage of it..) it wouldn't be a practical use of resources imho.
    www.hullchimneyservices.co.uk

UI: Powerbook 5,6 (1.67GHz, 128MB VRam): OS3.1, OSX 10.5.8
    HTPC: Mac Mini G4 (1,5GHz, 64MB VRam): OS3.1 (ZVNC)
    Audiophile: Efika 5200b (SB Audigy): OS3.1 (VNC + Virtual Monitor)

Windows free since 2011!
  • »16.06.11 - 23:08
    Profile Visit Website