• Just looking around
    Oppressor
    Polyhead, you're the kind of guy to whom I'd bring my computers to REPAIR them. If you know how to handle a screwdriver and oilcan, you have every right to oil the machinery for people with a clue, AND to shut the #### up. I really prefer to remain agnostic about hardware and to spend my time thinking about programming and software architecture. Oiling the machinery is not of my business, as long as there a service people like you whose services I can draw on... but only if they don't complain and keep telling me about how clueless I'm about hardware. I'm proud of it. Hardware would be a waste of time for my talents.

You seem to believe that the only use of computers was for modding cases and putting every kind of silly distro on it, just for the sake of it. The Pegasos turned out to be energy-saving, silent and service-friendly for me, which helped me to become a bit more independent from loudmouthed "bicycle repairmen" like you, who can't help but to run around and tell everybody about their abilities to handle a screwdriver and oilcan. We have different notions of computers, get over it. Btw., I can hardly detect any difference between X86PC bicycle repairmen and PPCPC bicycle repairmen, and I doubt there is one.
  • »23.03.04 - 08:50