• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    OlafSch
    @TheMagicm

thanks for your lectures in "english"...

i wanted to write some more about that but keep it at that. If you are as good in english as you claim you understand what I mean...

I know that some people prefer "real" hardware to any sort of virtual environment and pay almost any prices for accellerators or other extensions (even for outdated ones) so even if emulation would be faster than say G5 they would still prefer the outdated hardware.

I only wrote that MorphOS would certainly get some new buyers/customers when supporting a virtual environment like UAE because many people are not interested to buy used mac hardware (be it for emotional reasons or just because they do not want to add another hardware because of no space) but would install MorphOS on their PCs when it would be easy and not too expensive. Perhaps these people would even buy dedicated hardware later because they like MorphOS. If that people are "users" in the sense of using it as main system for everyday use is doubtful but to be honest "who does that"? (except some hardcore fans)
  • »22.02.16 - 13:16