• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    Quote:

Polyhead wrote:
    ####ing aluminum up, or some sheet steel, your a ####ing moron, give up now, shut the #### up, do us all a favor, and go ####ing kill yourself.

2nd complaing.. people worried about loosing their ####ing warranty.. SHUT THE #### UP LUSERS. #### me i long fo rthe days when you had to void the warranty to make any kind of upgrade at ####ing all. My A1200 had tape over front center keyboard screw hole just like the others, and i remembe rthe joy of poking that #### sucker open within 4 hours of the ups truck (fuck?) leaving. A few months later I noticed that after being left on for 20 days or so the machine got exceptionally hot.. did I complain.. no., I went to radio shack, picked up a stupid 486 fan and cut a hole in the case work for it, did I complain about the lack of wires, #### no, i cut the floppy connector up a bit and solder them onto the 12v line on that.

bitch bitch bitch blame bitch blame blame bitch... quit your ####ing bitching, and start making solutions. Its a machine for developers, a machien for geeks, fix your own ####ing problems and odn't worry about breaking #### here and there.

Mate, do you have a ####-problem? You might be right in the things you are saying, but reading a text with loads of #### is just ####.

Thing is, all this complaining is not totally worthless. It starts the first part of an extensive faq. we need questions, we need answers. Sometimes it looks only like complaining and some people are indeed complaining only. My impression of the MOS comunity is that it is a nice little friendly community and most ppl here are happy with the way the peg and MOS goes.
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »16.03.04 - 10:10
    Profile Visit Website