• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    Ok here is my idea. I think we ALL should pay right now for 1.4.2 and help out the dev team now. One of them can give an address for sending money to them and open a paypal account for those that like that sort of system as well. I am willing to send $40 for it now.

Also $50 (US funds) for 1.5 is also fine and I would even say lets prepay for it to get the ball rolling. A subscription service is an awsome idea too. say $10 a month for real info on the progress in a private forum. We could just add one here with the help of Targ. I'm sure he can make a password protected user forum when payment is sent in. We can also make a "kitty" account here to allow random donations to the dev team. I dont want to see MOS die and this is a great way to help save it. If all of us give $10 a month and get info from the core dev team about progress I think it will help to get them back on track full time. Also with us giving $40 for the work they did with 1.4.2 and another $50 each for the future release of 1.5 it would get them wanting to do more.
  • »23.07.04 - 16:53
    Profile Visit Website